Posted by : Unknown Apr 5, 2014


Hey Hoy say Hello! Welcome to my post! Have you seen my previous post? If you haven't seen it, you may check this "Sub-Genre of Anime". Now, I'm going to review Yakitate!! Ja-pan. Do you know Yakitate!! Ja-pan? Well, first I'll give you the brief summary of Yakitate!! Ja-pan so you won't get lost with my review. Haha I'm just kidding! Lets get started with the brief summary!



Yakitate!! Ja-Pan is a story about bread-making. Actually, the story focuses on Kazuma Azuma, a boy who has a desire to create a perfect national bread of Japan. He heads to Tokyo to expand his knowledge of bread-making. He intends  to master a bread recipe which will capture the hearts and mouths of the Japanese, this bread known as Ja-Pan.
Kazuma Azuma is blessed with the legendary of "Solar Hands" that helps him in the process of making bread along his journey in the competition. Finally, he makes his way to apply for the main store of Japan's largest bakery.


Okay, that's the brief summary of Yakitate!! Ja-Pan. I hope you could understand what's the main point of the story. And now, let's start the short review!


Actually, when I first watched this anime, I didn't get the point. But, along with the episode goes, I slowly understand. This story teach us to be patient, strong, and never give up. The question is how! How could this bread-making anime taught us those lesson? Well, this is my answer. In the story, Azuma was underestimated by the others. But he never give up with his dreams. He keep on doing what he had dream and he believe that one day his dream would come true. He never stops learning a new innovation to create the best bread. Finally, he made it.
This anime suits you who need an inspiration because I think if we watch the story closely, it will inspire you. So, if you guys love anime, WATCH THE ANIME! Not only watch the anime, but also GET THE LESSON! We live with anime, make it useful for your life.



Alright!!! That's all I can tell you about the "Yakitate!! Ja-pan Review". I hope you guys enjoy my post. If you have any problems, you may comment below. Next UpdateI will share our review or diaries about anime which Hakim and me already watched. Arigatou Gozaimaz for all reader. Thank you very much!

{ 3 komentar... read them below or Comment }

  1. Can you give me this anime? XD
    I think this good anime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely great anime!!! But, my dad deletes some of my anime in my laptop, and Yakitate!! Ja-pan is one of them T^T. It's tearing me apart.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Living with Anime No Anime No Life - Contacts - About Us - Statistics - DMCA Protected - Designed by Johanes Djogan -