Posted by : H. Coel Apr 7, 2014


Hello guys, as I tell before, I will tell you about Hunter X Hunter (2011). Do you know this anime? I ever watched this anime when childhood. Actually in tv program on my country but I never watched this anime until end. Maybe this anime never end before.
So that I want to back to watching this anime again mean back to childhood. Then I really surprise about this anime on 2011, because this continuance anime are so awesome. I really love this anime, and this anime still ongoing until now. When this post is made, the last chapter Hunter X Hunter anime is chapter 123.


Gon, is boy who live for adventure. He proves his strength with get a giant fish in lake at the woods to his aunt so that he can participate to be a hunter competition. Hunter is a job to hunt a monster, or hunt criminal. One of the plus to be hunter is can access hunter site. In there are so many information can be get it. And so many overplus to be hunter, Gon tries to be a hunter so that he can find his father who lost when follow hunter competition. Gon believes he can finds his father if he follow hunter competition.


When he follows Hunter competition, he meets new friends. Leorio, Kurapika, and Killua are become his friends. Killua has change to be a good person when he becomes a Gon best friend. After he become hunter and can’t find his father, Gon return to his home with Killua. When he comes home, his aunt gives a box to Gon. This box is from Gon father, but can be open with Gon hunter card. He finds a tape record  and memory card in there. After he listen his father speak on the tape record, he believes he can find his father. Then the story about Gon is continue with his friend Killua to find Gon Father.


I think, that my diary about anime Hunter X Hunter, this anime still ongoing until now. You can find this anime easy. About genres, I think this anime genres are Action, Adventure, Fantasy, and Superpower. Hehe, about next post; I think I will telling you about Kuroko no Basuke. Don’t forget to read my other post and Eva Damayanti post. Thanks you for read, and see you later.

#NB Click the picture for bigger size.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Living with Anime No Anime No Life - Contacts - About Us - Statistics - DMCA Protected - Designed by Johanes Djogan -