Posted by : Unknown Apr 7, 2014


Hi, guys!! Welcome to my post! Have you seen my previous post? If you haven't seen it, you may check this "Flame of Recca". Now, I'm going to tell you guys about OVA! Why did I choose this topic for my post? Because, there are some of you who still don't know about what OVA is.



There are OVA and OAV. OVA stands for Official Video Animation and OAV stands for Official Animation Video. OVA are interchangeable terms used in Japan to refer to animation that is released directly to the video market without going to through a television broadcast. OVA is similar to one-shoot anime which has length of the duration between 01:25:00 until 01:45:00. But sometimes, there's also OVA that has length of the duration about 02:30:00.


In the beginning OAV was used in Japan. However, due to confusion with Adult Video this acronym was gradually abandoned in favor of OVA. Besides, OVA supposed to have original scripts, although there are exceptions. They can be based on a Manga or TV series, but the particular episode should be original. OVA is generally higher quality than TV series because a larger budget is allocated to the production and more time is allowed for the work.


OKAY!! That's all I can say about OVA, Official Video Animation. I hope you enjoy my post. If you have any problems, you may comment below. Next Update! I will share our review or diaries about anime which Hakim and me already watched. Arigatou Gozaimaz for all readers. Thank you very much!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Living with Anime No Anime No Life - Contacts - About Us - Statistics - DMCA Protected - Designed by Johanes Djogan -