Posted by : H. Coel May 29, 2014


This anime is the saddest anime I ever watch. The full title is Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai and the meaning is Ano Hana, We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day.

This anime is story about Menma (the girl with white dress in the picture), the girl who are pass away because an accident ten years ago. After passed away, he became a ghost and living with Jinta Yadomi. Jinta is the leader of Menma childhood group. But after Menma passed away, this childhood group later be separated one by one. Jinta is the one who can saw Menma ghost. The others members can't see Menma and not believe Jinta who can saw Menma ghost until they're believe him. Then they're agreed to help Menma go to afterlife.

The story is also make anyone will be touched with this anime. Also I'm, this anime make me cry and shed a tear in the beginning episode and ending episode. With that my statement, I'm sure you will be love Menma. This anime already complete and have eleven episodes. You know, when I give this anime to my friend, he is also cry too. :D

Thanks for read my diary about Ano hi Mita Hana, I hope you will be watch and enjoy this anime because this diary. For the next story, I will tell you about Gin no Saji (Silver Spoon). See ya.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Living with Anime No Anime No Life - Contacts - About Us - Statistics - DMCA Protected - Designed by Johanes Djogan -