Posted by : H. Coel Jun 2, 2014

Gin no Saji or Silver Spoon is the anime story about Hachiken Yugo. Hachiken is the glasses boy with a problem to his family at home. Hachiken runs away for to go far away from his house and continue his education in agriculture high school Ezono.

Hachiken is good boy. He always help and care to his friend when his friends have a problem even to the animal. At the first time Hachiken is lost in the woods when he trying to catch cow but he saved by Mikage Aki with black horse. When he came to Ezono school, he was have a problem with his friend. Hachiken friends are have future goals but he doesn't. Then he join to horse club but actually he have a problem to ride a horse. I love this anime why? because this anime is have many information who I didn't know about farming. With the really funny comedy, I very love this anime in every part of Gin no Saji.

When I wrote this diary about Gin no Saji this anime already have two season with 11 episodes in every season. And you know, the second season is really funny than first in my opinion. And why the title is Silver Spoon? Actually in the anime you will know what the meaning of Silver Spoon. But I will tell you, the meaning of Silver Spoon is you will not dying if you're a farmer. Because the farmer are plant vegetables and raise cattle so that you can live without money.

I hope you will love Gin no Saji (Silver Spoon) same with me. Of course I hope the third season will be quick release. In the next post I will telling you Danganronpa The Animation. You know? This day is my born. I hope this day will be good day :) See you readers.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Living with Anime No Anime No Life - Contacts - About Us - Statistics - DMCA Protected - Designed by Johanes Djogan -