Posted by : Unknown Jun 29, 2014

Welcome Guys! Have you seen my previous post? If you haven't, you may check this Saiunkoku Monogatari (Colorcloud Palace) Review. Well, this is my 13th post, so I will post something related to this number. Actually, I'm going to post a summary about Black Cat. This is the best action-adventure anime I've ever watched. Lets get started. Enjoy!

Black Cat belongs to Action-Adventure genre anime. The story focus on an assassins named Train Heartnet who works for Chronos. He is the thirteenth Chronos Number, he also known as "Black Cat" because he finishes the job with cold, calculated ease. When he comes to kill his target he always say "I came to deliver bad luck".

Train's morals and values are changed from Chrono's mind set to his own when he meets sweeper named Saya Minatsuki. Instead of killing his victims like he is always ordered to, he choose to use Hades (his Orichalcum gun from Chronos in number thirteen) to stop them by threaten the victims instead. This become a polemic in the Chronos and himself.

Things are not going well, even in the large and powerful corporation known as Chronos. Train eventually deserted the corporation and joined by Sven in releasing the nano-bioweapon Eve from a black market dealer. With Rinslet completing the group, they travel around working as sweepers. But there are dark shadows in the horizon, and the brave group may find themselves fighting for their lives against supernatural forces who are most interested in Chronos or their top-ranked assassin, Black Cat.

Well, guys! That's all I can tell you about black Cat. I hope you enjoy my post. If you gave any questions, suggestions, or critics you may comment below. Next Update! I will post a new summary or review about anime which Hakim and I already watched. Thanks for all readers. Arigatou Gozaimasu!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Living with Anime No Anime No Life - Contacts - About Us - Statistics - DMCA Protected - Designed by Johanes Djogan -