Posted by : Unknown Jun 29, 2014


Hello, guys! Welcome to my post. Have you seen my previous post? If you haven't, you may see this Black Cat. Now, I'm going to post about Ginban Kaleidoscope. Lets get started. Enjoy!

Ginban Kaleidoscope tells a story about a girl named Tazusa Sakurano, she is a Japanese figure ice-skater. When executing her Triple Lutz move in the Women's Figure Skating Grand Prix, she falls and landed badly which caused her lost consciousness. At the same time, a Canadian stunt pilot, Pete Pumps, was performing an air stunt, his plane crashes and he dies. Pete ends up stuck in Tazusa's body for 100 days. Tazusa starts to hear a strange voices and realises that the Canadian ghost now resides in her body. After do many ways to get rid of Pete, Tazusa decides to get familiar to his presence and also, focus on improving her techniques in order to get selected for the Olympics. Pete helps her much in her training. And Tazusa ends up falling in love for him.

Well, that's all I can tell you about Ginban Kaleidoscope. I hope you enjoy my pist. If you have any questions, suggestions, or critics you may comment below. Next Update! I will post a new summary or review about anime which Hakim and I already watch. Thank you very much for all readers. Arigatou Gozaimasu!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Living with Anime No Anime No Life - Contacts - About Us - Statistics - DMCA Protected - Designed by Johanes Djogan -