Posted by : Unknown Jun 28, 2014

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my post. Have you seen my previous post yet? If you haven't, you may check it here Please Twins!. And now, I'm going to post about Golden Time. Enjoy!

This anime belongs to romance comedy subgenre. The story in this anime focus on Tada Banri. Tada Banri is a new student at Private Law School in Tokyo. He lost all of his memory because he got an accident after his high school graduation.

Banri get lost in his first day of school after the opening ceremony and he tries to find his way to the freshman orientation. He meet another lost freshman from the same school, Yanagisawa Mitsuo, and they become friends since then. Kaga Koko, Mitsuo's childhood friend, hit him with a bouqet of rose. She becomes an obsessive woman since they promised to marry each other when they were a child. But Mitsuo always crushing her hopes. Tada Banri who has become a good friend with her, offers a shoulder to cry on. Their mutual friendship blossoms into a romance and they become a couple. Meanwhile, Banri meets Linda, a girl he had confessed to before the accident happen.

Okay guys! That's all I can tell about Golden time. I hope you enjoy my post. If you have any question, you may comment below. Next Update! I will share our new review or diaries about anime which Hakim and I already watched. Okay! Let me say thank you for all readers. Arigatou Gozaimasu!

{ 2 komentar... read them below or Comment }

  1. Wow.. this is my favorite romance anime last year. It very nice anime with good plots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaah me too Jumi.. It has romantic and comedy parts too. :D By the way, thanks for your comment ;)

      Delete

- Copyright © Living with Anime No Anime No Life - Contacts - About Us - Statistics - DMCA Protected - Designed by Johanes Djogan -