Posted by : H. Coel May 7, 2014


This anime story tells about Kuroko play Basket Ball, want to defeat all of Kiseki no Sedai (The Miracle Player). The best players from Teiko school is called Kiseki no Sedai. Kuroko is the member of Kiseki no sedai, but by the time goes he became ignored by other members from Kiseki no Sedai. After they're finish their school from Teiko, they're separate and continue to different Senior High School.

Then Kuroko continue to Seirin School, and join to Seirin Basket Ball Club. Kuroko meet Kagami and become his friend. When he join in Seirin, Kuroko and Kagami want to defeat all members of Kiseki no Sedai from different club.


"When I watch this anime, I really love it and I love Kise from Kiseki no Sedai" by Indah Octaviani.
"When I watch this anime, I'm so curious about the next episode and want to watch it right now. I want season 3 will be release" by my younger sister Anggi.
Thanks for read my review about Kuroko no Basuke, next I will sharing you about Log Horizon. See you!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Living with Anime No Anime No Life - Contacts - About Us - Statistics - DMCA Protected - Designed by Johanes Djogan -