Posted by : Unknown Jun 28, 2014

Hi Guys! Welcome to my post! Have you seen my previous post? If you haven't, just click here "Please Teacher!". Now, I'm going to give a short summary about Please Twins!. Let's get started! Enjoy!

This anime belongs to Drama genre and Romantic Comedy subgenre. The story of this anime focus on three main characters, they're Kamishiro Maiku, Onodera Karen, and Miyafuji Miina. This story tells us about separated brother and sister.

Kamishiro Maiku, Onodera Karen, and Miyafuji Miina were trying to seek out the house in the picture that drawn by a photograph to find their relative. But in the picture, there only a boy and a girl drawn. So they conclude that one of the girls, either Karen or Miina, can be related to Maiku. The obvious thing to identify them is that they have the same eye color, that further become ambiguity because three of them have the same eye color.
Maiku decided to care both of the girls, he doesn't know which one is his sister. As the time goes, those girls grow feelings for Maiku, then it form a triangle love that can't be easily resolve until the truth of the relations they have is reveal.

In addition, this anime are set after anime "Please Teacher!" and some of the characters appear in this anime to support.

Well guys, that's all I can tell you about Please Twins!. I hope you enjoy my post. If you have any question or maybe critics you may comment below. Next Update! I will post a new review or diaries from the anime which Hakim and I already watched. Let me say thank you very much to all readers. Arigatou Gozaimasu!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Living with Anime No Anime No Life - Contacts - About Us - Statistics - DMCA Protected - Designed by Johanes Djogan -